Premier Roofing Services installs and repairs single-ply roofing systems including EPDM roofing, TPO roofing and PVC roofing. These single-ply roofing systems deliver excellent weatherability and long-term strength and flexibility, as well as hold up to punctures and tears.
- Proven track record of performance
- Broad range of application methods
- Available as part of a “Class A” fire-rated roofing system
- With insulation, provides an even better-performing building component
- Wide choice of top-coatings, including “Cool Roofing” options
- Superior waterproofing characteristics
- High tensile-strength
Types of Single-Ply Roofing Systems
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer)
An extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used in low-slope buildings in the United States.
TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
Single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Roofing membranes are the ideal long-term solution for roofs that demand high performance at a lower life cycle cost.